If you should be taking care of a Magento Commerce Cloud task, see Service versions within the Cloud Guide.
Systems (Linux x86-64)
Linux distributions, such as RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, and comparable. Magento is certainly not supported on Microsoft Windows and macOS.
Updating the Magento applications and extensions you get from Magento Marketplaces as well as other sources can need up to 2GB of RAM. We recommend you create a swap file; otherwise, your upgrade might fail if you are using a system with less than 2GB of RAM.
Storefront and Admin:
- Microsoft Edge, latestРІР‚вЂњ1
- Firefox latest, latestРІР‚вЂњ1 (any operating-system)
- Chrome latest, latestРІР‚вЂњ1 (any os)
- Safari latest, latestРІР‚вЂњ1 (Mac OS just)
- Safari Cellphone for iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPad with Retina Display (iOS 12 or later on), for desktop storefront
- Safari mobile phone for iPhone 6 or later; iOS 12 or later on, for mobile storefront
- Chrome for mobile latestРІР‚вЂњ1 (Android best internet installment loans Alaska os 4 or later) for mobile storefront
Here, latestРІР‚вЂњ1 means one version that is major as compared to latest released variation.
Composer is needed for designers who would like to donate to the Magento 2 anyone or codebase whom wants to build up Magento extensions.
Magento will not help Composer 2.x.
In addition, the apache must be enabled by you mod_rewrite and mod_version modules. The mod_rewrite module allows the host to perform Address rewriting. The mod_version module provides versatile variation checking for various httpd versions. To learn more, see our Apache paperwork.
- MySQL 8.0 for on-premise installments
- MariaDB 10.4 for Magento Commerce Cloud tasks
Magento can also be appropriate, but will not be tested and it is not advised, with MySQL 5.7.9, MariaDB 10.2, and Percona 5.7.
Magento just utilizes MySQL features appropriate for MariaDB. Continue reading “Magento 2.4 system demands. What is in your plan?”