Expand just how do i report a lost or stolen card, or demand a replacement card?
To report your card stolen or lost, please contact us utilising the Message Center in on line Banking, go to some of our places, or phone a BECU representative at 866.820.2999. Phone charge card help is present each day a day, 7 days a https://personalinstallmentloans.org/installment-loans-id/ week.
To alter your bank card PIN, get card handy, dial 888.886.0083 and stick to the guidelines. PIN changes can be required twenty four hours a day, 7 days per week consequently they are effective straight away.
Charge card re re re payments are accepted via on line Banking, Cellphone Banking, phone Banking, mail, and in-person at any BECU location.
1. Online: get on Online Banking and then click the re Payments tab. Then click on the red Go button under BECU re Payments. Stick to the directions to pick the bank card account to pay for in addition to deposit account to debit.
2. Cellphone Banking: get on mobile phone Banking. Then tap the Transfer key through the records display screen. Select the deposit account you intend to debit, the credit card you intend to spend, and also the quantity you intend to spend. Before you go, slip the bar that is red the underside to your right to submit.
3. phone Banking: In order to make a repayment by phone, dial 800.233.2328 and tune in to the prompts. You will require your 10-digit deposit account quantity or 16-digit debit card quantity and phone banking PIN to validate your identification before a repayment could be made through the automatic system.
4. Mail: to produce credit cards re re payment by mail, please deliver a money or check purchase payable to BECU together with your re re payment voucher to:
BECU P.O. Box 84707 Seattle, WA 98124
5. Face-to-face: to produce a charge card re payment in person, check us out at certainly one of our areas. Take note: payments produced in individual must generally be transmitted from a BECU deposit account. Continue reading “Charge Card Faq’s. Expand just how do i report a stolen or lost card, or demand an upgraded card?”