Maryland Capital Enterprises, Inc. (MCE) provides business that is small to organizations based in MCE’s provider Area: Wicomico, Worcester, Somerset, Dorchester, Talbot, Caroline, Queen Anne’s and Kent counties for the Maryland’s Eastern Shore as well as Baltimore City, Anne Arundel and Baltimore counties.
Our objective would be to help companies that offer a service or item towards the community that is surrounding assistance businesses start their doorways and supply these with business training and mentoring needed seriously to succeed.
That is eligible?
- A start-up for-profit company owner with 10 or less workers
- Has attempted to receive that loan by way of a conventional lender or a bank
- Found within MCE’s solution area mentioned above
- Will need to have an obviously established company concept and company plan (MCE can help develop business strategy)
- Capacity to create full-time and/or employment that is part-time low to moderate-income residents
- Should be payday loans northwest territories a U.S. citizen or appropriate alien
- Must show capacity to repay loan
- Should have reasonable credit score and re re payment documents
Terms and Fees
- Loans for almost any amount from $5,000 to $35,000
- As much as ten years
- Rate of interest from 6% to 12percent
- 1% closing cost associated with the loan quantity
- Legal Reserve Fee ($250 – $1,000)
- $100 Non-refundable Application Fee
- $15 Credit Report Fee per applicant (non-refundable)
- MCE will conduct semi-annual site visits to your company
- No expenses or penalties for very very early repayment
- Security can be required as much as the complete quantity of the loan
- Candidates should be single proprietors, partnerships or corporations