I applied and ended up being admitted decision that is early college. I discovered in mid-December, almost 11 years ago, and in some means it had been a relief to learn where I would personally be going the fall that is following in alternative methods it felt like I had somehow truncated my personal procedure. USC doesn’t have early decision or early action programs, and I know the waiting struggle is real.
Here are some plain things to pass the time (once you’ve finished your research, obvi).
1. Make an incredible playlist
2. Listen to Serial (or another podcast about something you find attractive. Nerdette? Start Up? Pop Culture Happy Hour?)
3. Watch this video on repeat
4. Find out just how to get me personally a job here
5. Produce a variety of things you should do in your hometown before starting college
6. Take a second of v Continue reading “Surviving the Waiting Game. Our freshman application deadlines have actually passed which means we are in the thick of file review.”